Faithfulness To The Lord
All Believers need to be faithful, as they follow The Lord’s Will.
For as we mature in Jesus Christ, faithfulness grows in our life,
As we travel this earthly sod, standing firm in the Word of God,
As His witness to this world, as God’s Truth we faithfully herald,
When we live out faithfulness, The Spirit, helps us in obedience,
On earth when we stay occupied, so our labor cannot be denied,
Committed to our Lord, Jesus Christ, we serve Him all of our life,
With The Savior’s coming near, for our Lord Jesus, we persevere.
Because of The Father’s faithfulness, we can be faithful to Jesus,
With God’s mercy new each day, we can face trial, along the way,
In God’s strength and His power, we will stand in the darkest hour,
Just as Moses and David friend, we can be faithful up to the end.
As stewards and servants of Christ, faithfulness is vital in this life,
Due to the resurrection of Christ, we can stand in a world of strife,
When the course is not very clear, to The Lord, we must draw near,
Knowing our frames are but dust, in The Risen Savior we can trust.
In God’s Power, with His Grace, we hold to our profession of faith,
As we must not grow weary friend, as we serve God up to the end,
In our faithfulness there’s reward, when in Heaven we see The Lord,
For through our faithfulness to Christ, believers we reap eternal life.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Faithfulness To The Lord by Bob Gotti )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Father Damiern, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Thunder In The Distance, Susan Lacovara
- Grant me Love! Demon., Leylek D. Sovura
- Test is on, Nassy Fesharaki
- Post Script, Susan Lacovara
- A Ball of Rugs, Hannington Mumo
- Behold, O God!, William Browne
- Breakfast, Near A Window, Susan Lacovara
- The Shed, Susan Lacovara
- Rich and Scared, Poor and Safe!, Charles Jagongo