Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
Approaching clean as emulation, or veneration,
Canonization or glorification.
Enemy of Holiness
Sanctity no its Profanity
Negative of what is virtue.
Denomination of dominated feelings
Reverse of Christ dwells
Contrary of Emulation, or veneration,
Conflicting the Church recognition
Secular that’s the real description
Description of what they belong
Tiresome priest clerical collar,
The hearts bleeds Satan’s blood
Falsifying to get what they want.
Imitating the truth right through in the eyes.
Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fake saints by Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar
- From here on in, Tony French