The trees are changing,
the leaves are falling.
My yard is colorful,
so many to choose from.
Fall is nice,
fall is breezy.
Fall is fun to jump and play.
So many nice colors,
that you just want to collect them all.
As you are walking
you feel like your in a colorful land.
The world is colorful
that you can't stop but stare.
Some are green, some are yellow.
I like the red and orange.
Only if they had blue and purple.
Winter comes, the leaves
are all gone.
Now in white land.
No more color land
until the middle of next year ;)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fall by RiRi S... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker