'Fall At The Feet Of Jesus'
Fall at the feet of Jesus
Leave all of your cares there with Him.
Bring your stripes and burdens carried
Be forgiven… of all your sins.
Humbling as this moment may be
That’s what He has asked of me and you.
It’s all what He wants of us
Releasing that little child… inside of you.
When we were but mere babies
We learned to crawl…before time to stand.
Our steps were made very cautiously
Before we took off and to our Father or Mother ran.
But to fall at the feet of Jesus
Now that’s not really a fall at all.
For God will help you stand in Him
Standing up…and standing tall.
By: Linda Winchell
Linda Winchell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Fall At The Feet Of Jesus' by Linda Winchell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Music, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Days Of Olokun, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The Lover, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- ALL OF THEM كلهم, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Eyes, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Yayathi, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Day, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- A Girl With No Gold, with No thing to hold, Monk E. Biz
- Beasts Of Burden, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Horse In Autumn, Ruth Manning-Sanders