Linda Winchell Poems
- 'The Industrial Revolution' The Industrial Revolution Has ...
- 'A Mother's Hurting Heart' I had my heart truly broken ...
- 'Holes In My Quilt' As I faced my Maker…at the time of ...
- 'A Celebration Of Life' A celebration of life Is when your ...
- 'A Woman's Life' A woman's life is not easy to live! her ...
- 'Face Life's Challenges' Face life's challenges of what life ...
- 'Time Change' (Dont Forget To ...
I was born on the South side of Chicago in the forties.
I am now married and living on a farm in a small town in Concord Michigan. Was many things growing up, but have always been passionate about writing poetry and childrens' books and the love of God.
I love animals and nature and as you can see in my Poetry, they are some of my inspiration. No spell check on this site, maybe they need to put one on it?
I love to bake and cook and clean. And power walking and walks in the woods keep me healthy. I do not smoke or drink, but love to dance! I love to joke around and sing too. I pray for all the world. And if this includes you, GREAT! 'Thank you God! ' May God bless... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
'The Industrial Revolution'
The Industrial Revolution
Has the world, now searching for a better solution.
To remove all of Earth’s pollution
Before it causes more
Of mankind’s and natures evolution.
We’ve seemed to have made a mess of things
Polluting the air in which we breathe.
But there where to many people
Claiming false promises that we all believed.
That they would make those changes needed
To go and clean up the mess they’d made.
But all they did was mask it all
Burying their poisoness messes in un-marked graves.
Then along came those scaming ...