Makeiah De'Ajahla Karmea Adams
See me shy and innocent,
Looks can fool those who don’t look deep.
My identity is a polluted river, never the same.
Made of stone, hard to get to,
Hidden behind a wall,
Look into my eyes,
Seeing someone in pain,
Broken like a vase into something I’m not.
I am unique with a fragile heart.
You would never imagine,
A fallen angel, my identity has darkened.
I am no longer visible, I have fallen.
Makeiah De'Ajahla Karmea Adams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fallen Angel by Makeiah De'Ajahla Karmea Adams )
- Love that I Lust, The Princess is
- He Empowers, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The greatest clown, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A child's letter, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Hare and The Turtle, Harold R Hunt Sr
- In the scream of the night, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Daddy are you, Harold R Hunt Sr
- My Parent's Beliefs Stink, Mr. Nobody
- As the summer ends., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Never say goodbye., Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)