Makeiah De'Ajahla Karmea Adams
See me shy and innocent,
Looks can fool those who don’t look deep.
My identity is a polluted river, never the same.
Made of stone, hard to get to,
Hidden behind a wall,
Look into my eyes,
Seeing someone in pain,
Broken like a vase into something I’m not.
I am unique with a fragile heart.
You would never imagine,
A fallen angel, my identity has darkened.
I am no longer visible, I have fallen.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fallen Angel by Makeiah De'Ajahla Karmea Adams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Life be Safe, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- A Poem Reflects, Sandra Feldman
- Dreaming, Ronald Chapman
- Drop Of Ink #1, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- Dream Land, Ronald Chapman
- (1) The Ceaseless Waves of Sorrow, Uriah Hamilton
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes