Makeiah De'Ajahla Karmea Adams
See me shy and innocent,
Looks can fool those who don’t look deep.
My identity is a polluted river, never the same.
Made of stone, hard to get to,
Hidden behind a wall,
Look into my eyes,
Seeing someone in pain,
Broken like a vase into something I’m not.
I am unique with a fragile heart.
You would never imagine,
A fallen angel, my identity has darkened.
I am no longer visible, I have fallen.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fallen Angel by Makeiah De'Ajahla Karmea Adams )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Miles away, hannah wilbert
- (8) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- A life unexamined, Robert Plese
- Dying, Dipankar Chakraborty
- Quotation # 5, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Control, Robert Plese
- Time is your worst enemy, Leong Ming Loong
- Price, Nassy Fesharaki
- Hate Is A Strong Word, Michael Webb
- The marvelous designer., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..