FANTASTIC SUPREME COURT... DEC 21ST,2013
FANTASTIC SUPREME COURT … DEC 21ST,2013
I never thought I would see our Supreme Court being normal,
Dressed up in their fancy red gowns and looking extremely formal,
Since they told Sue Rodriguez with Lou Gehrig’s disease, to die,
Maybe it’s possible we’ll get death-with-dignity and know why.
Or is there more to this hooker decision than meets the eye?
Will we need municipal brothel inspectors and know why?
And should we have price control for what these ladies sell?
And should that be cash or credit card or would someone tell?
And should hookers have a union for their official trade?
Do our religious priestly activists all feel betrayed?
Is there a roomful of politicians writing new rules somewhere?
Maybe the number of hookers in a brothel or is this not fair?
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FANTASTIC SUPREME COURT... DEC 21ST,2013 by James Bredin )
- Where to go, gajanan mishra
- This African Woman, Anthony Seyi Abiodun
- My sky is not clear and blue, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Salvation, gajanan mishra
- beef, it's what boys like, Mandolyn ...
- My Heartache, Arrianna Prentiss
- In A moment of Inattentiveness, Fatima Nusairat
- Circle of friends, Gerry Legister
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.35, Monk E. Biz
- for the man who keeps bees and brings th.., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)