FANTASTIC SUPREME COURT... DEC 21ST,2013
FANTASTIC SUPREME COURT … DEC 21ST,2013
I never thought I would see our Supreme Court being normal,
Dressed up in their fancy red gowns and looking extremely formal,
Since they told Sue Rodriguez with Lou Gehrig’s disease, to die,
Maybe it’s possible we’ll get death-with-dignity and know why.
Or is there more to this hooker decision than meets the eye?
Will we need municipal brothel inspectors and know why?
And should we have price control for what these ladies sell?
And should that be cash or credit card or would someone tell?
And should hookers have a union for their official trade?
Do our religious priestly activists all feel betrayed?
Is there a roomful of politicians writing new rules somewhere?
Maybe the number of hookers in a brothel or is this not fair?
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FANTASTIC SUPREME COURT... DEC 21ST,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe
- No Escape From Hidden Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak