Ana Lia Zaldivar
Fear loses when I am close to you,
when I forget about what is loneliness,
but lately you are the one I fear,
now the world is my nightmare.
I've lost the one who protected me,
from all the fear which could rule in me,
now I am exposed,
to my nightmare every night, and everyday.
I fear what you've done to me,
I fear that's true,
that it's not just a nightmare,
that's just my reality.
I fear for it to happen again,
I fear the pain that have grown in my heart,
I fear for it to get worst,
I fear for it to take me to an end.
I fear not to have you one more time,
for our dreams to disappear for once and for all,
I fear for what's happening now,
and I fear it's not just a nightmare.
Ana Lia Zaldivar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear by Ana Lia Zaldivar )
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra