! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! FEAR! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
the feeling i hate the most
the feeling i have most of the time,
that feeling is the worst
it's like a bell's shime,
inside the head of the person that feels FEAR!
makes all the darkness appear,
it feels like noone's here,
No laughter, no smiles
no happiness, no succes
fear, what a horrible feeling,
a feeling that shakes the seeling
it's so strong
it's also so wrong!
who wants to live in the darkness of fear?
soon, if everyone is scared, the humains will disapear,
who knows what's next?
God only could complete this text...
(thankyou for reading my poem, enjoy)
Kuji soliman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! FEAR! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! by Kuji soliman )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Mending Wall, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- I Want A Foreigner Girl For Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Blackberries / Briars, Frank Avon
- Daru Pikar Naya Varsha Shuru Karne Ka Er.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- It Is Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mother's Love, Father's Love, Sister's L.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- 52, Frank Avon
- Treasure, M.J. Lemon
- For A Friend... (Prose) ..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Thank you Poets!, Paul Sebastian
- One Mourning In The August of '17, Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR