My dreams once vivid have faded and broken,
I found you, and color flooded,
Images filtered back,
Videos started to play,
Then faded and broken once again.
What changed to cause the decay,
This feeling I don't understand.
I dare not dream,
For my thoughts have turned against me,
I dare not close my eyes,
For the colorless heartache squeezes tighter.
This wrenching in my chest yearns for release.
I close my eyes and dream,
I have found my release.
I have found my color.
I have found my reason.
I have found my happiness.
I have found the answere.
I have released the FEAR.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear by Adam Kiedrowski )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A child said, What is the grass?, Walt Whitman
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)