Fear, I Do
Spiked by the needles inserted through my arms.
I bleed with my anxieties.
I need to fix my needs.
My veins thrash inside my flesh.
I want to break free.
Just for one day.
Bring back the real me.
I beg the man in the mirror.
The glass is cracked.
The frame is on fire.
I am burning.
Release me, please.
Demons which crawls before they stalk.
In the darkest hour and beneath my shadow.
They roam freely in the back of my mind.
Scraping the walls clean in my brain.
Yet, not relieving my pain.
Nothing matters to nobody.
Why should anything.
When nothing should.
The place where and to I walk.
Poisoned by the shades living by the rules of paranoia.
I feel them hanging onto my soul.
I smell them when the wind blows.
As my darkness breaks.
I will never be set free.
Fear, I do.
When I have to stare into the sky.
When will forgiveness rain my way.
The day when death begins.
Will be the end of my story.
When I die.
Surrounded by the flies.
Surrounded by my endless lies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear, I Do by Unic Cjonr )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Essence of world peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- love heals, Hyeladai kwapaya
- Republic day, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Heart of a Broken Hearted Girl, Serenity Anderson
- PH: Life: Black On White, Brian Johnston
- Experiencing Peace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Have you lost your ways?, gajanan mishra
- Whose Fault is This?, Luo Zhihai
- Vibrations Of Spirituality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- RAFA, douglas scotney