Fear, I Do
Spiked by the needles inserted through my arms.
I bleed with my anxieties.
I need to fix my needs.
My veins thrash inside my flesh.
I want to break free.
Just for one day.
Bring back the real me.
I beg the man in the mirror.
The glass is cracked.
The frame is on fire.
I am burning.
Release me, please.
Demons which crawls before they stalk.
In the darkest hour and beneath my shadow.
They roam freely in the back of my mind.
Scraping the walls clean in my brain.
Yet, not relieving my pain.
Nothing matters to nobody.
Why should anything.
When nothing should.
The place where and to I walk.
Poisoned by the shades living by the rules of paranoia.
I feel them hanging onto my soul.
I smell them when the wind blows.
As my darkness breaks.
I will never be set free.
Fear, I do.
When I have to stare into the sky.
When will forgiveness rain my way.
The day when death begins.
Will be the end of my story.
When I die.
Surrounded by the flies.
Surrounded by my endless lies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear, I Do by Unic Cjonr )
- You're Safe With Me, Michael McParland
- He bought Love, Charles Jagongo
- No veg', george albot
- All a Round, Ima Ryma
- And now, hold my hands O mortal!, Preeth Nambiar
- Kaamnaa (DESIRE), Aftab Alam
- Truth is his name, Aftab Alam
- Train to destiny, Aftab Alam
- The Best Day, Meriam Joseph
- Harken, The Rain comest, Sir Toby Moses
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Soldier, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)