Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
I live a life that’s anything but normal.
It’s scary in its self to society.
But to live in my body is something that you will never know.
To know that this is your life now and you can’t change it.
That now your life is different from society.
To fear yourself.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear Yourself by Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OUR STREETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Evolution of the Garden, Cole Swensen
- Dr Dalek, Stratis Havarti
- No legal bar, gajanan mishra
- Make believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Informed World, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Fading Dreams, Gillian Commerford
- an Ode to Cindy, Tim Labbe
- Age To Youth, Gillian Commerford
- Preserve fun, gajanan mishra