Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
I live a life that’s anything but normal.
It’s scary in its self to society.
But to live in my body is something that you will never know.
To know that this is your life now and you can’t change it.
That now your life is different from society.
To fear yourself.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear Yourself by Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pray for that land, Nida Sofi
- My Pillow, Lilly Emery
- ziel, co the skipper
- What You Given Me, Lilly Emery
- Just Open Your Eyes, Ronell Warren Alman
- Margarita, Margarita Kamal
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris
- i'm aging. it's in the script., Mandolyn Davidson