in life there are many fears.
spiders, dogs, sharks.
in time these fears take over the mind.
may even take over a soul.
my only fear is that people will judge.
i kinda have a fear of life a tradgic 1 at that.
but im im not afraid to die,
im only afraid to cry.
fears cause so many tears.
Tammara Boyce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (fears by Tammara Boyce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford