as age passes
as age passes we learn what mistakes are,
as age passes we learn how to fix out mistakes,
as age passes we all learn how life can improve,
as age passes we all learn when its time to grow up and act our age.
as age passes we look back and think wow i've done so well and that its gonna happen sooner or later.
Tammara Boyce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (as age passes by Tammara Boyce )
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood
- Lest We Forget, S. I. Rednow
- For Years Now, Dylon Cain