Deep in my heart
I have this feeling...
Feeling to be good
Feeling to be kind
Feeling to be open
Noble, gentle, and humble...
Feeling to be helpful
Feeling to be truthful
Feeling to be respectful
Faithful, cheerful, and thoughtful...
Feeling to be friendly
Feeling to be sincere
Feeling to be polite
Considerate, obedient, and honest...
And a feeling to make
The world a happy nest.
Search your heart
And tap that feeling
The feeling of serenity
The feeling of tranquillity
The feeling of grace
The feeling of peace
The feeling of love
The feeling of life
The feeling that leads you
To the realm of light.
Nurture this feeling
Think and let it grow...
The feeling will rid
The world of its sorrow
And this feeling will bring
An all new tomorrow.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feeling by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- Waiting too Volunteer, michael walkerjohn
- Embargo all over, hasmukh amathalal
- Time shall, hasmukh amathalal
- Dreamology, Sandra Feldman
- Till last time, hasmukh amathalal
- no blue/no green, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- leave, Vanessa Parodia
- Two Books For Each Person, Is It Poetry
- Moment, Vanessa Parodia
- The Broken Heart, kashif khan
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)