I feel like I have so much pain in my heart.
Im grasping for love and life tight.
I want to never feel this way again, but knowing
I will if i put myself out there again.
I want to close the door and curl up in a ball
and never let the world see me again, but
I know I will eventually have to.
I wish to never meet face to face with the person
that hurt me, but I will eventually see them.
I want to see the beautiful side of life and not
face the ugly parts.
I want to go on with my life and never be hurt
again, but I know that is too much to ask for.
Is it too much to ask for to be happy once again?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feeling Hurt by Tracey Owens )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide
- Happy Teacher's Day,2014, India, Dr John Celes
- Established To Accept, Lawrence S. Pertillar