Feelings Hidden Inside
I sneak a peek over my shoulder and instantly lock eyes with a breathtaking creature.
Not quite in comparison with the likes of a movie star, but that is just one of his many stellar attributes. His simple attractiveness never ceases to amaze me.
And I know that he feels it too.
That mask of calmness does not fool me. A quick intake of breath as my arm brushes his. And the agony of watching one another from across the way.
And I wonder if he knows that I feel it too.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feelings Hidden Inside by Carson Rabalais )
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar