Whenever i go searching through the dictionary page
One word is always look for is courage
And I find the rage in the name of Fidel Castro
The Latin American hero
And did not fell down by his enemies within
But he rose up for the nations love for him
His matrimonial failure listed on the charts,
But with success, he ruled over people's hearts
Yes in the hearts of the peoples.
People like you and me and other local girl's
People like the ones who followed from kadav
People like me oh Fidel Castro, yours truly Shiva Yadav.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FIDEL CASTRO by shivayadav yadav )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp