Fight for the Name
Wake up you fool!
Still you are sleeping when death is on your door
Stand up now!
Change the world; make new history
Unless you solve some old mystery
Until you gain your name on the earth
Don’t Rest even if Death call you toward her way
Move, Move, Move ahead
Take my promise and move ahead
If you win the battle for your name
I will give you heaven and fame
The almighty will himself present on the gate of heaven
To welcome his beloved son; the conqueror of fate.
Dave Tanwar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fight for the Name by Dave Tanwar )
- five past three, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Trapdoor, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
- The abrupt end., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Believe in Yourself Worth, Lilly Emery
- Odd One Out, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Do without It, Anirudh Rawat
- Don't Be Afraid, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns