Red drips from my chin where I have been eating.
Not all the blood, nowhere near all, is wiped off my mouth.
Clots of red mess my hair
And the tiger, the buffalo, know how.
I was a killer.
Yes, I am a killer.
I come from killing.
I go to more.
I drive red joy ahead of me from killing.
Red gluts and red hungers run in the smears and juices
of my inside bones:
The child cries for a suck mother and I cry for war.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fight by Carl Sandburg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Paying Respect, Randy McClave
- O Bhojpurians, Your Bai Dance, How Long .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- FURY, Satish Verma
- Justice is there at last, gajanan mishra
- Life Parade, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Did You Sleep Together?, Claude H Oliver II
- Bullets Of Abuse, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Happy Stone, bjpafa Almeida
- Unwanted Parenthood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Neglecting Gifted Children, RoseAnn V. Shawiak