Fighting For A Better Life
Tears that could drown even the bravest sailors.
Dripped down on the face of failure.
Through the tears came a sense of knowing.
Mental pain was like winter wind that hit your face all you wanted was for it to stop blowing.
Giving up was always an option.
Whenever demons came near you never stopped them.
Take your life back from the grasp of evil.
Even when it's tough you have to deal.
Fight for your soul against the depths of darkness. You'll discover with gods light that darkness will become forever harmless.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fighting For A Better Life by Taylor Rasch )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- JULEKALENDER # V, Gunnar Mo.
- Those moments of weakness, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- lost, ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI
- Apps, Phil Soar
- rapture, ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI
- Mind Games, Perveiz Ali
- dancing politics, ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI
- Always Open, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Right choice, hasmukh amathalal
- Marriage and morals., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..