Filipinos are hardworking and responsible
Friendly to others and all hospitable
Good moral values and respectful most of all
With long-patience and all lovable.
Filipinos help each other, whether rich or poor
For those who needs especially the neighbour
Filipinos are brave and pride they stand for
To protect and fight for country are worth-dying for.
Filipinos are always smiling
Though some nation keep on insulting
For being simple, low status of living
But heart and mind are rich human being.
I am proud to be Filipino, in blood and skin
The religion of christianity in God we believed in
The own mothertongue we use and for grand children
The culture and tradition from ancient till next generation.
Judith Kempis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FILIPINOS by Judith Kempis )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All through eternity, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Life musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Record, Holy Man
- observing shells on your shore, Mandolyn ...
- Fly, Holy Man
- Happy I go Unhappy I Go, Akhtar Jawad
- Magical Glass of Water, Vera Sidhwa
- Timeless Ticking, Justin Sisson
- With terror, hasmukh amathalal
- Stars, Justin Sisson
- A Woman Strong, Justin Sisson