Filipinos are hardworking and responsible
Friendly to others and all hospitable
Good moral values and respectful most of all
With long-patience and all lovable.
Filipinos help each other, whether rich or poor
For those who needs especially the neighbour
Filipinos are brave and pride they stand for
To protect and fight for country are worth-dying for.
Filipinos are always smiling
Though some nation keep on insulting
For being simple, low status of living
But heart and mind are rich human being.
I am proud to be Filipino, in blood and skin
The religion of christianity in God we believed in
The own mothertongue we use and for grand children
The culture and tradition from ancient till next generation.
Judith Kempis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FILIPINOS by Judith Kempis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Doctor Solar and the Solar Panel Gang, Charles Hice
- Wet touch, binod bastola
- Cutting Tea In Rainy Stall Of Lonavala!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Report Again, Margaret Alice Second
- ...as mine, Marites C. Cayetano
- The Old Men Do Not Fear, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Old Soldiers' Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Poets Were Hunted, Bulat Okudzhava
- Sister Of Mine, Bulat Okudzhava
- There's The Special Music, Bulat Okudzhava