U Win Kyi
Financial Tsunami (2) (Almost Every One Suffers)
The hospital are busy
with patients of anxiety,
and depression of great severity,
for having no job security.
They would be fired immediately,
when the company goes bankruptcy.
People with Master or PhD degree,
are forced to work manually,
for a small salary,
without caring the dignity,
without going grumpy,
to fill their family's tummy.
Newly-wed couples can't afford to have babies,
because for raising them would cost them financial responsibity.
The lovers postpone the weddings indefinitely,
because for raising a family,
they have no ability.
A ex-convict was released from jail to go freely.
He was employed by nobody.
He asked the police to send him back to prison permanently,
so that he could have 3 meals regularly,
without any difficulty.
U Win Kyi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Financial Tsunami (2) (Almost Every One Suffers) by U Win Kyi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Children of the Night, Maverick Jones
- PESSIMISM VERSUS OPTIMISM التشاؤم ضد الت.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 7, john chizoba vincent
- The tin box, Sagarika Julka
- Strong Woman, Lilly Emery
- Am I doing fine?, Sagarika Julka
- The Willow Tree, Lara A. Aqrawi
- Not Slowing Down, Maverick Jones
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 6, john chizoba vincent
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 5, john chizoba vincent