A heart weeps at a lover's rejection,
Longing for waves of affection,
Surging with kisses and elation,
Missing is a substance called the chemistry of romance.
Unknown, mysterious ingredient that makes music,
For our hearts to dance,
Close whispers of endearments,
Fastening feelings with loving texts that will be sent.
Flowers tied in a beautiful bunch, with the best of wine for lunch,
Stepping out together in a fanfare of a hunch,
That our connection is not just for passing time,
We dwell in each other's thoughts.
Not wanting to roam anymore, having at last found home,
With the comfort and the thrill, even without any frills,
Emotions match with colours vibrant and captivating scent,
That freshens and caresses the air with images of rose petals.
Falling from the heavens above,
Sealing our surprise and delight at finding love!
Hazel Durham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finding Love by Hazel Durham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery