Lucifera Santez Poems
- A Face To Remember Smile with me, Don’t shed a tear, My ...
- Black Roses Color of darkness, Hue of sorrow, Shade of ...
- Breath Of Life Gone was his breathing, Gone were heart ...
- Mermaid Gleaming pond of maiden tears, Adorned by ...
- Heartbreak If my heart would have been page, It would burn ...
- Fantom Lover The raven locks, trailing on silk, Long lashes...
- Untarnished The stark whiteness is all I see, Perhaps it’s ...
well not too much to tell, i love reading and writing.
and i am more of a closet poet.............
my best friend pushed me to write and she is pretty scary if she puts her mind on something.
recently someone told me i need to elaborate more about me.
there is nothing special to elaborate that's all.
i have two brothers, a younger sister.
i started reading novels when... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Face To Remember
Smile with me,
Don’t shed a tear,
My pain is enough,
I can’t bear.
It is I, who is going away,
Dying isn’t fascinating,
With you by my side,
I can say.
Please, please let me die alone,
So that I can at least
Shriek with pain and moan.
When you sit by my side,
I forget my pain,
I just hang in dark abyss
Of moss green eyes, your eyes.
To look at you is unbearable,
‘Cause it’s I who is deserting you.
I am not doing it by will
It’s my fate’s turn, they say
You go to church to avert it
And in there you cry and ...