Lucifera Santez Poems
- Black Roses Color of darkness, Hue of sorrow, Shade of ...
- Fantom Lover The raven locks, trailing on silk, Long lashes...
- Song Of Thornbird She flies from her nest, In search of a ...
- A Face To Remember Smile with me, Don’t shed a tear, My ...
- Breath Of Life Gone was his breathing, Gone were heart ...
- Moment Your hair, Your eyes, Your lips, Your smiles,
- Naked Love For you I am just a ghost, Washed ashore the ...
well not too much to tell, i love reading and writing.
and i am more of a closet poet.............
my best friend pushed me to write and she is pretty scary if she puts her mind on something.
recently someone told me i need to elaborate more about me.
there is nothing special to elaborate that's all.
i have two brothers, a younger sister.
i started reading novels when... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Color of darkness,
Hue of sorrow,
Shade of pain,
Embodied in that bloom,
One that he has
Created from his tears,
From his blood,
Only for her,
In remembrance of their
Blooming in his garden,
The flowers of dead love,
Adorned with the scars
Of a shattered heart,
Flourish those black roses.