Shhhhhhhh.....rumors get started
and the heat starts to rise
when the angel before us becomes
aroused with devilish eyes......
the devil I call me
is just a quiet man
who prefers sunning himself
to a fiery tan........ ;)
With sharpened horns
and pointy tails
the quiet man
What fires burn in his heart
which sets him high and apart......
Perhaps our journey is in the sharing....
Perhaps its in the stew......
sharing a journey in life is better
when sharing it with the likes of you
With the likes of me
and the likes of you
What we share
can't be stew? !
With the likes of you
and the likes of me
our journey's end
will be sound and true.....
We are here and in the Now
Enjoy it as it is
For the future is too far away
for us to worry, come what may
So lets both walk into the light
and make each day lovely and bright!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fire by Philo Yan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(20 June 1952 -)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Rainbow's Promise, renu kakkar
- Andhere Kaa Deepak, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- You are all here, gajanan mishra
- Blue Wedding Bells Ring, Ken e Hall
- The Battleground, Leong Ming Loong
- An inner core, hasmukh amathalal
- Indeed I am no good so by Rasul Gamzatov, Yuri Starostin
- 1400 grams of wisdom (Merry Christmas), devon da poet
- Aspirations Inherited, Perveiz Ali
- Chimp Chomp - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Night Sky, Paul Gerard Reed
- '' Life And Death '', bri mar