Fire (another one out of the door)
I lighte a fire.
It goes out in 2 hours,
I wake up next morning to find It ablaze
This fire/our love i compare:
Nights of burning passion
and frenzied spasms of amorition
followed by harsh mornings of hatred
and contempt (baby i'm scared
of our relationship) Should i throw a
cup of water over the fire
or should i let it slowly diminish
into cooling ambers over time -
They say that time heals all
(i'm not sure that that's true atall.
Nathan Pigott's Other Poems
- A herd of black dots
- A Poem
- Fire (another one out of the door)
- Gerundive Computer face
- My frying pan.;
- Ode/s to Kaylene(and Yvonne) ? - also po...
- Sentimental Value (it's got non)
- Sir Patrick Moore's Practical Astronomy ...
- Untitled(the next one's quite good)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.