First Look! !
t was September
And I still remember!
I saw you for the first time,
Got entangled in this love crime.
I looked at you
The love sparks flew
You smiled, Cos you knew
I liked you.
It din’t take a while to talk,
I still remember, our first walk.
There were the phone calls,
The first date in the mall.
Everything seemed just right
All the silly fights,
The thought of your’s in the night,
Holding on to your dream tight.
I wanted you always around,
Day and night round
Was it just an infatuation?
If it was, then why i needed all your attention!
Was this love?
I wonder now!
You still make me feel special
Is this affection real!
If i had, made the move
How would it be now?
We would have been together
All the years forever!
There was no need for these lines,
If you had been mine
Everything would be just fine,
A Stitch in time, would have Saved nine.
Topic(s): first love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (First Look! ! by Rashmi Lingappa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- P08222014, Andy Caldwell
- Simple Thought, Tim Holmes Jr
- A Glowing Angel, Rohit Sapra
- Fire Balls, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- AL-KATTAB (A PLACE USED TO BE AN ALTERNA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I lack true knowledge, gajanan mishra
- THE INEVITABLE DEATH, AMADU KAMARA
- I failed to, gajanan mishra
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas