Edward Kofi Louis
I am quizzed to the art of your love and,
I need a vision to stand upright;
For i have met your mother and your little brother.
Of the elegance of the opera,
Of the strikes on the blues of love;
But, the first night of your love cannot be renovated with a dress.
Elitist to the art of nature on a millenium,
Surf unto her love like the midnight blues;
And with profoundly protective effects.
Forever in love and forever young,
And to the connotations of this planet with the parralel of rthings;
Because the purists state of it will take you to an embarrassment.
Tomorrow never dies but today is with us,
And yesterday is gone too soon.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (First Night by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Loving Is A Wish, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- just done, Rachelle Langley
- You Sheep I Blame, Rocky Wolfbanger
- Additament Amour Apier, Louis Borgo
- Forgotten Bridge, Tim Labbe
- Left Behind (Poor Are The Poor, M.J Donnchadh
- I Had a Need for Walking, Vera Sidhwa
- In the Garden of Delight, Vera Sidhwa
- OkCupid: Response to... .., Dog goD 8Hate
- The Kangaroo and I, Glen Eker
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)