FISH AND WINGS
A fish that did not know she had wings of a butterfly
Did not know that her wings were lined with gold
Did not know that she shimmers in the sunlight
Did not know she is free to fly
And now she knows......
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FISH AND WINGS by Philo Yan )
Did you read them?
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- Night Shadows, glen salem
- The Timeless Cave in the Cliff, David Lewis Paget
- Rainbow in a Puddle, Nalini Chaturvedi