A balloon floating …up, up and away.
Bobbing up and down, sashay and sway.
Moving with the wind,
Finding every bend.
Discovery from within,
Kissed by breezes-spin
Me around and around
Until I found
Rising higher and higher,
Where air is lighter and lighter.
Pure, clean air
Is what we’ll share.
And let go…
Of it all…slow…
In the end, we’ll grow.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Floating by Danette Frenz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- SYNC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- First meeting, Kristopher DeLander
- Hope, Kristopher DeLander
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz
- Home, Kindred velarde
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen