Danette Frenz Poems
- Sea Glass In Time Sea glass in time, I hold in my hand. A ...
- Reriding The Waves Of Life Frothy waves of blue, tangled ...
- Alone A Flower in a pot. Not sad of its lot. A lone wolf in...
- Pink My little baby doll. A name I could call. Pink. You ...
- Missing Hypomania When will it get better? Times have ...
- Nature's Healing Light mists of rain, drizzled on the land, ...
- Letting Go Walking through a sunflower field. Finally let ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Danette Frenz
Sea Glass In Time
Sea glass in time,
I hold in my hand.
A creation by sand.
A glass, sand glass,
Of such light mass.
It’s wrapped in jewelry twine,
Held down by a rosy stone and pearl that shine,
Next to a green quartz and a locket-two hearts, yours and mine.
It does jingle, a slight ringle-
Would it were it single?
My problems I’ve had, were quite sad.
Made me mad and I was bad.
Hurt it cut me,
A glass broken I could see.
Over time that broken glass,
Did change into a different class.
Grains that hit it,
Irritate and tumbled a ...