Flow In Limit
Find and search for inner light
It will grant you much delight
No one cares for what is available
Hunt is on for what is not available
Why do we go after illusory treasure?
Which is likely to deceive you for sure?
Go in simple way for natural cure
Life has plenty to watch and take care
The dear runs after fragrance
Which, in fact, is not known by ignorance?
Know your virtue with god’s blessings
The fortune is not far away to bring
Why new day emerges with hope?
It has quality to improve with walk on tight rope
Nothing fails person than break in confidence
Else nature has provided enough of chances
First seek the self contentment
Never utter word for resentment
Think that you have enough with grace
Nothing more shall be given in any case
Keep outer flow in limit
Never hurt a person when you greet
Use nice words and show the smile
Your prestige and fame shall be spread in many more miles
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flow In Limit by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Alchemy, Andrew Waller
- RAINS IN THE PAST, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- who slipped me a mickey?, Mandolyn ...
- Through Fine Curtains, Looking At Her Co.., mary douglas
- Glory Of The Rat, Joseph Walden
- I am a poet at night, Mark Heathcote
- Forced To Live Within Their Means, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- That Bold Hold, V P Mahur
- I'ts Not a Sin to Love You Like This..., wanderer sailor
- Psalm 096, Forrest Hainline