Flower In Our Heart
In our youth, the flower in our heart begins to grow.
Love comes along and that flower blossoms.
As the years, spin merrily by.
Unlike the autumn
when the flowers in our garden,
shrivel and die.
The flower in our heart
remains constantly strong;
right up until our last breath
is finally taken away.
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flower In Our Heart by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Heat, Evageline Echo
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz