In fluffy dreams,
I sail across the rhythmic motions
of the erotic sea
to where my lover lay.
The sensuous pleasures there
explode within my dreams
as mountain peaks crumble
and crash down into the sea.
I float in loves bubble
exhilarated by the chasmic rupture
into which I fall
and heaven is just a moment away
within my lovers call.
24 October 2009
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fluffy Dreams by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Copy Paper, Edgar Albert Guest
- Autumn Evenings, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Lost Purse, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mother's Party Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Comedian, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Evening Prayer, Edgar Albert Guest
- Thoughts Of A Father, Edgar Albert Guest
- His Dog, Edgar Albert Guest
- Living Flowers, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Old Timer Pallas'Cat - Lincoln Park .., Ima Ryma