Flower in the lap of thorns
I want a flower born
Blooming inside the lap of thorns.
Without the fear of the winter wind,
I walked on the ice berg in search of that kind.
I ran on the path of fire
Without ever knowing what I'm going to hire.
I walk this down mountain,
Without the thought of my loss or gain.
With beams of loads on my sack,
I'll never turn in back.
You are my destiny,
No more, I only want to see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flower in the lap of thorns by Rishabh Roy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- COPLA SESENTA Y UNO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Niagara, Nassy Fesharaki
- ADEEB QUDSI, THE GREAT MEMORY اديب قدسي .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purposeful Truths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- died in faith, kyvin nash
- A Lasting Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Raising Children Without Hatred, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Back In The Eighties, Anthony Di'anno
- Fires Of Blazing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- AS LONG AS AGGRESSION GOES ON, THEN PEOP.., MOHAMMAD SKATI