When I am happy, its for all.
But when I'm sad, only your tears fall.
Like my shadow you walk beside me.
Just as the roots that hold up the tree.
Love, affection, power that I got from you.
There is no need of god even if he is true.
Not caring about yourself, you justified for me.
Your aim, your pain, your needs only for me.
With beams of loads on my sack.
I'll never turn in back.
No more, I only want to see
the incarnation of god.
In the form of mother,
he has given me
Rishabh Roy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother by Rishabh Roy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Red Tether, Diane Wakoski
- Remember..., Damian Murphy
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad!, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski