When I am happy, its for all.
But when I'm sad, only your tears fall.
Like my shadow you walk beside me.
Just as the roots that hold up the tree.
Love, affection, power that I got from you.
There is no need of god even if he is true.
Not caring about yourself, you justified for me.
Your aim, your pain, your needs only for me.
With beams of loads on my sack.
I'll never turn in back.
No more, I only want to see
the incarnation of god.
In the form of mother,
he has given me
Rishabh Roy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother by Rishabh Roy )
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...