Ken e Hall
Flower Power..It's No Nuclear Plant
Solar energy..every new house built should have solar panels on the roof...Over 100 Aboriginal sites miles from power stations in northern Australia have solar power ridding old outdated diesel engines. One site at a cost of $480,000 will pay for its self in 6 years!
No Chernobyl, No Japan, No Three Mile.
Energy to their roots
Where everything begins
With their faces to the sun
Their energy has begun
The super solar power plant
Now receiving it’s life grant
Yes with super solar power
The humble petal flower
Doth really really know
It’s the only way to grow.
On this very sunny day
They show us the only way.
A new clear solar power
from wisdoms wealth,
Safe for ever, our children’s health.
Ken e Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flower Power..It's No Nuclear Plant by Ken e Hall )
Did you read them?
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
- Wake up!, Md. Asadullah
- viper kiss, aaron jimenez
- बहाना/ Bahaanaa, Aftab Alam
- a dream, jaquesha webb
- I Go Far to Fetch the Truth, with Hope, Aftab Alam
- One a.m., Susan Lacovara
- The War Against Lopping, douglas scotney
- YOU Are First Fiddle in Your Concert, AL.., Mr. Nobody Nothing
- ' गुरुगान यशगान ', Rahul Vyas
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns