Ken e Hall (Last Century / England-Now Australian Citizen)
Flower Power..It's No Nuclear Plant
Solar energy..every new house built should have solar panels on the roof...Over 100 Aboriginal sites miles from power stations in northern Australia have solar power ridding old outdated diesel engines. One site at a cost of $480,000 will pay for its self in 6 years!
No Chernobyl, No Japan, No Three Mile.
Energy to their roots
Where everything begins
With their faces to the sun
Their energy has begun
The super solar power plant
Now receiving it’s life grant
Yes with super solar power
The humble petal flower
Doth really really know
It’s the only way to grow.
On this very sunny day
They show us the only way.
A new clear solar power
from wisdoms wealth,
Safe for ever, our children’s health.
Poet Other Poems
- ! ! ! ! ! IF ONLY MANKIND NEW 2..! ! ! !...
- * Lovers In The Back Seats At The Movies...
- *** Dancing in Flowers ***
- *** Haiku... GLOBAL WARmNING ***
- ***HAIKU GRAND MASTER***
- ***Haiku...Lovers Reflections***
- ***S/Haiku... LOVE***
- ***S/Haiku...Best Way to Relax***
- ***S/Haiku-Christmas Blessing***
- ***The Floral Petal Dress***
- ***The Owl***
- ***WHO AM I***
- ***Wonder of Woman***
- ***Your Lips Devour Me***
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.