Ken e Hall
Flower Power..It's No Nuclear Plant
Solar energy..every new house built should have solar panels on the roof...Over 100 Aboriginal sites miles from power stations in northern Australia have solar power ridding old outdated diesel engines. One site at a cost of $480,000 will pay for its self in 6 years!
No Chernobyl, No Japan, No Three Mile.
Energy to their roots
Where everything begins
With their faces to the sun
Their energy has begun
The super solar power plant
Now receiving it’s life grant
Yes with super solar power
The humble petal flower
Doth really really know
It’s the only way to grow.
On this very sunny day
They show us the only way.
A new clear solar power
from wisdoms wealth,
Safe for ever, our children’s health.
Ken e Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flower Power..It's No Nuclear Plant by Ken e Hall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker