Ken e Hall
***WHO AM I***
I am me, a walking talking living human
I, caged in my brain myself in command
Always thinking carried by my train of thoughts,
Stopping at stations of life rebounding with kindness
Aggression laughter and sadness in life’s situations.
God’s master creation the human race, heart bound
Expelling feelings of all kinds, I one of
Billions on earth each with their own
Concerns naturally for their own family,
Concern for a happy life to be born free.
I expel my thoughts that we all should
Live in the kingdom of freedom.
I am me, I am free, not so for many
In this world with human conflict.
Love fills my heart, love is the start
For a world of the free, yes,
For you and I, thru the eye of wisdom.
Unification of giving by everyone to feed
The starving of the world,
Who am I, I am one who wants to sell the wisdom
Of kindness for the poor without food without dignity,
It all just makes sense for us all to give.
Ken e Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (***WHO AM I*** by Ken e Hall )
Did you read them?
- 11 Days Before Christmas, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Who Are These Killers, Harold R Hunt Sr
- When I, Harold R Hunt Sr
- That night mother had no egg, Mark Heathcote
- Under my microscope's scrutiny تحت تمحيص.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Misunderstanding of Christmas., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Nothing Wrong., Harold R Hunt Sr
- I Walk Not Alone, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Heaven Be You, Nicholas Nikolov
- Today somewhere, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns