El Hadj Seck
rose are red,
violet are blue.
they are flowers,
so are you.
tulips are yellow,
sunflower are gold.
they only died,
when they are old.
daffodils come in different sizes,
dandelions are white.
when you see a flower,
don't take a bite.
flowers are red,
flower are small.
they are not humans,
so they dont go to the mall.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flowers by El Hadj Seck )
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest