El Hadj Seck
rose are red,
violet are blue.
they are flowers,
so are you.
tulips are yellow,
sunflower are gold.
they only died,
when they are old.
daffodils come in different sizes,
dandelions are white.
when you see a flower,
don't take a bite.
flowers are red,
flower are small.
they are not humans,
so they dont go to the mall.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flowers by El Hadj Seck )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- TRUST COMMITMENT & LOVE, Tom Zart
Poem of the Day
- Smolt-flour, Stratis Havarti
- No quarrel, please, gajanan mishra
- Taking A Break From Your Busy Schedule, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yesterday and today, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neither dull nor grey, maryline vautravers
- Interviewed, Nassy Fesharaki
- What Can The Heart Do If It Falls In Lov.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gypsy Songs, Ben Jonson
- A hope that is not available, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INSTRUCTIONS TO LIFE, Michael P. Johnson