font color=darkvioletLast Day of School
It’s the last day of school!
But today is special,
‘cause it’s my last in 8th grade.
My friends are all tearing,
but I’m silently cheering,
because I get to leave it all.
I get to start anew.
I’ve been at this school now for nine years.
It’s time to move on,
even with all the tears.
But I won’t cry.
I’m glad to say good bye.
It’s not like I was treated well,
sometimes I would’ve rather gone to hell.
So it’s the last day of school,
I say that’s pretty cool.
I’m going to enjoy it to the fullest,
And go out with a bang.
Jane Meyer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (font color=darkvioletLast Day of School by Jane Meyer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ghost City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The fine things in life, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Dead concern, hasmukh amathalal
- Your phallus is, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- rejection, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- All You Do Is Take, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- tics, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Throwback Stances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Elephant - best creature, gajanan mishra
- Burning Ashes of Moon, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam