Food In The Mouth
The food encasing our mouth is the face,
And the face does express what is solid;
Governance is held in a house, that is the arena
We turn to for guidance and offspring.
The food of a life requires new meaning of events,
The gospel of the world is a revelation so sounding
Like the gorgon compared to the actual monster.
Good food is shelter as roofs are like sports,
The food of our face still handles me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Food In The Mouth by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Oral Given Good, Luis Estable
- Not guest, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Felt Things, Luis Estable
- Sins may raise, hasmukh amathalal
- Immortal lives on the battle field, Steve Jackson
- Like spring, hasmukh amathalal
- And I will, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- আশীর্বাদ, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The Question of the Metaphysical Squirrel, Eugene Levich
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara