225 days under grass
and you know more than I.
they have long taken your blood,
you are a dry stick in a basket.
is this how it works?
in this room
the hours of love
still make shadows.
when you left
you took almost
I kneel in the nights
that will not let me be.
what you were
will not happen again.
the tigers have found me
and I do not care.
Charles Bukowski's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For Jane by Charles Bukowski )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Fine Sight, Edgar Albert Guest
- World Famous Painting Haiku - Manet's A .., john tiong chunghoo
- At Your Own Risk, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- Awakening, Aqua Flower
- Like One Concussed, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- Find Me, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- The Diary, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- Departed Friends, Edgar Albert Guest
- Constant Beauty, Edgar Albert Guest
- Too Complete A Circle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak