Forever and More
'When the light of love has faded inside the darkness of your mind that died
Under the wind of white whisperers full of dirt and lies
You will come one day alone and crippled towards the skies.
It is then the moment of your life when the great and white Lady
Will become your wife, forever and more.
But do not be fooled by her brown lips of iron'
These were the words of my bloody Raven,
Who promised me at the beginning of my days the haven.
Now, I'm here twisted and undone,
In front of this broke, (un) crafted time
Waiting for that morning that will kill the night.
The night inside my mind,
Without love and life and death of any kind.
Opening the doors of my betrayed soul
To the great and white Lady forever and more,
Until everything will be at its beginning
Once again as if it is the moment of my ending.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever and More by Cristian Carcu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Going On, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her Shoebox Of Poetry, louis rams
- Releasing Sorrow's Energy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Let world be aware, hasmukh amathalal
- As She Wrought, Darlene Walsh
- When A Man Offers His Heart, Lora Colon
- What love is, gajanan mishra
- ALL YOUR HEART 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The echo you held as your own, Mark Heathcote
- Child eater, Nassy Fesharaki