Love Is Fragile
Love is as fragile as the heart of an angel.
Hate is as fragile as the heart of a child.
Who will ever tell me the difference
Between these two parts of my purple senses?
'I will', shouts from behind the stars the irreversibly young Raven.
'How can you, the one who flies among the gods, to even think
Of giving me the secrets of an unborn light that lies,
Inside your heart and wings, to sip and drink? '
'Because the light of love is like the torment of the sea,
Struggling to reach the sun inside of me! '
In that moment, I felt my arms,
My brains and all I've left behind
Growing, twisting, ripping like hundred claws
The blood of that innocent and purple nights
When all my hate(s) came into this world like wild and humble heart(s) .
The smile of the Raven cracked and pushed my mind
As the thunder brakes the silence's eternal time.
'The light of hate is in between the failure of the sea
And the emptiness of love, the love that never reached to me.'
Cristian Carcu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Is Fragile by Cristian Carcu )
- Inspiration to Live, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Shadow Chase, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Love and True love, Tilde Sauffaus
- On - that note, sEaN nOrTh
- In The Quiet Of The Night, Clive Blake
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #8, Brian Johnston
- Old Drunk's Advice to an Anxious Beau, Donal Mahoney
- TWAILE! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Mother, Tamara Dunn
- Autumn, Mark Hamilton
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns