Love Is Fragile
Love is as fragile as the heart of an angel.
Hate is as fragile as the heart of a child.
Who will ever tell me the difference
Between these two parts of my purple senses?
'I will', shouts from behind the stars the irreversibly young Raven.
'How can you, the one who flies among the gods, to even think
Of giving me the secrets of an unborn light that lies,
Inside your heart and wings, to sip and drink? '
'Because the light of love is like the torment of the sea,
Struggling to reach the sun inside of me! '
In that moment, I felt my arms,
My brains and all I've left behind
Growing, twisting, ripping like hundred claws
The blood of that innocent and purple nights
When all my hate(s) came into this world like wild and humble heart(s) .
The smile of the Raven cracked and pushed my mind
As the thunder brakes the silence's eternal time.
'The light of hate is in between the failure of the sea
And the emptiness of love, the love that never reached to me.'
Cristian Carcu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Is Fragile by Cristian Carcu )
- On To the Night, Peter S. Quinn
- Haiku...Highway Heart Race, Ken e Hall
- Guaman Poma, Nassy Fesharaki
- Suicide, Mitzie Holstein
- Dedicated To You, Robin Williams-Suicide, Mitzie Holstein
- ....... .. Gun Control Is As Easy As This, Is It Poetry
- We have right, hasmukh amathalal
- Never dies, hasmukh amathalal
- Torment Growls, Fatima Nusairat
- God's Character, Tom Zart
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 September 1850 - 4 November 1895)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)