Sammy S. Quence
Forever be One
My Heart goes out to you.
As I think of you, and wish tobe by your side.
How much longer I ask must this world be like this, that we will be forced and pushed away.
I wish to be able to see you and hold you.
To know that your in my soul, as much as your on my mind.
In my Heart you are here beside me.
But when I look you are no where to be found.
When will the day come that I will see, that the world will know and it will no longer be a secret.
When will the day come that we will be accepted for what we are.
I want to be able to live, laugh, and love with you.
For you to always know that I really do carefor you with all of my Heart.
I want to see the day when my Heart has rested because it has found
its true love. I want to meet the one I will commit my life to
always and forever
To see us walk hand in hand, with love in our hearts and mind
this is my wish for our
Hearts to always
and forever be
Sammy S. Quence's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever be One by Sammy S. Quence )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar