Hi! My name is Frannie,
I'd like to introduce you
to my three brothers
They are currently looking for a new home
They would prefer
a damp slimy pond,
with lots of bugs.
But will settle for
a nice pad in the suburbs
They love big wet kisses
But ladies don't expect
any handsome prince
So if you could just
get them off my back...
...I mean give them a good home
They are free
If I could only release them from me
20 July 2008
© 2008 (All rights reserved)
JoJo Bean's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Free Frogs by JoJo Bean )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To Run From Fun, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- True Love?, Jesus James Llorico
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, LUVinThe NOW
- Hope and fear helpless, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Truth eventually, Tom Squires
- The unknown woes of the old, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To Death, Susmit Panda
- O'er a summer's night, Hirotsugu Daba
- A Quiet End, Kathy Liu
- Thirty-Three Thousand Defeats, Jeff Gangwer