I'm looking for the freedom fairy.
Have you seen her yet today?
I need a little pick-me-up
to set me on my way.
All the extra baggage
and the things that just annoy.
She could rid me of them all
so I could look at things with joy.
I know it's not that simple
But I sure do like to dream.
That if I found a freedom fairy,
my life would be serene
(21 May 2007)
JoJo Bean's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Freedom Fairy by JoJo Bean )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- derelict house, lee fones
- A Need, Sandra Feldman
- (1) Damaged Dreams, Uriah Hamilton
- Haiku: Traditional 1, Brian Johnston
- TO JUSTIFY JESUS, Tom Zart
- First Encounter, sheade rudman
- Changing Gears, Sandra Feldman
- IMAGES FROM MY CHILDHOOD, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber