Name are unlimited and their method are different
But with one and only motto is freedom.
Method of non violence and path of truth
Is proved to very effected among masses
"Vande matram" and" " inqlab jindabad"
"Tum mujhe khoon do mai tumhe azadi duga"
Are source of energy and unity.
Policy of satyagrah forced colonial ruler
To surrender and accepted their defeat.
Books and name are unlimited and immaterial
What matter is teaching
Teaching of selfless service, struggle
and sacrificed whole life Only for us.
So that we will live in a peace.
Let us pledge on this auspicious day
'15th August 1947' India independence day.
"We will follow teaching of freedom fighter
Teaching every one know very well
Preserving and following their teaching
is true tribute to them and give meaning
of celebrating auspicious day".
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Freedom by ajay srivastava )
- My Labour and Thy Favour, Aftab Alam
- I am Young, Aftab Alam
- My Breakfast, Tony Adah
- Idiotic bribery, SALINI NAIR
- Imaginational Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- SONS WHO SILENTLY CHANGE HISTORY, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- FRAGRANCE, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- lost to me, Edan Oliver
- An Open - Ended Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- JANE SAYS., Terry Collett
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- About motherland by Rasul Gamzatov, Yuri Starostin
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(1886 - 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)