Freezing In Daylight
I would choose Winter over Summer any day,
Cause I got Summer almost every day,
I just get tired of having to see the Sun up in the day,
And really just wish for a cold winter wind,
To blow me away!
I love Winter with its freezing climate,
So cold and beautiful are snow when falling,
I could stay there for ever in that Winter wonderland
Till I die old and bent!
But alas! I am stuck, in a country with Summer,
To never touch snow, or feel a cold breeze,
To never see such delight that make others feel glee!
To feel sad and sullen in this pitiful place,
Trap forever, never leaving, never seeing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Freezing In Daylight by Deathly Guardian )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Enchanted Moon, Regina Riddle
- Rain, Regina Riddle
- Life shall not, hasmukh amathalal
- Bereft, Natalie Evans
- O You And Go Seeing The Face, The Face D.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- One and the only one, Aftab Alam
- Mera yakin ye kehta hai, Aftab Alam
- Progress? Who Needs It?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock Legged Heathen, Ursula Livingston
- Bad neighbors, hasmukh amathalal